Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
When you create an account with us, we collect your name, email address, phone number, postal address, and payment information. We use this information to provide you with our services, process your transactions, and communicate with you about your account and orders.
When you place an order on our website, we may collect the payment information such as the bank information, credit card details and other billing information.
When we are delivering your shipment, we may need to inspect it to ensure that it does not contain any illegal substances or is in violation of any applicable laws.
When you contact our customer support, we may collect your name, email address, and phone number. We may also record our conversations for quality assurance purposes and to ensure that we are meeting your needs.
When you submit a job application, we collect your resume, cover letter, and contact information. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy and contact you about job opportunities.
When you submit a request to become a franchisee, we collect your business proposal, contact information, and financial information. We use this information to evaluate your suitability as a franchisee and to communicate with you about the franchisee application process.
When you submit a quotation request, we collect your name, email address, phone number, and details about your shipment. We use this information to provide you with a quote for our services.
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect information about your device, including your IP address, browser type, and operating system. We use this information to analyze our website traffic and to improve our website and services.
We will only process personal data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the specified purposes for which it was collected, including any legal or regulatory requirements. Once the processing purposes have been fulfilled, we will securely delete or anonymize the data to protect individuals' privacy. We will regularly review our data processing activities to ensure that personal information is not retained for longer than necessary.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. Account Information: We process your account information to provide you with access to our services and to communicate with you about your account.
2. Order Information: We process your order information to fulfill your orders and to communicate with you about your orders.
3. Payment Information: We process your payment information to process your payments and to prevent fraud.
4. Shipment Inspection: We inspect your shipment to ensure its compliance with laws.
5. Job Application Information: We process your job application information to evaluate your qualifications for the job you applied for.
6. Franchise Application Information: We process your franchise application information to evaluate your qualifications for becoming a franchisee.
7. Quotation Request Information: We process your quotation request information to provide you with a quotation for the product or service you are interested in.
8. Customer Support Information: We process your customer support information to provide you with customer support and to improve our customer support services.
9. Automatically Collected Data: We process this Data to provide with the best possible experience on our online platforms.
We will not be responsible in any way for your use nor for the processing of your data on Social Media Platforms. Our liability is limited to the sole content we provide on our pages.
We may share your personal data with the following recipients:
1. Our employees and contractors who require access to your personal data to provide you with our services.
2. Third-party service providers: We may use third-party service providers to provide certain services to us, such as website hosting, payment processing, or customer support. These service providers may have access to your personal data in order to provide these services to us.
3. Business partners: We may share your personal data with our business partners in order to provide joint services or to offer you products or services that may interest you. We will only share your personal data with our business partners if we have obtained your consent to do so.
4. Legal requirements: We may disclose your personal data if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to comply with legal proceedings, court orders, or government regulations.
When we transfer your personal data to third-party recipients, we will take all necessary measures to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected. We will only transfer your personal data to third-party recipients who provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To communicate with you about our services and products.
2. To provide and maintain our services.
3. To provide customer support and handle your inquiries.
4. To process your payment and manage your billing information.
5. To improve our website and services.
6. To comply with our legal obligations, such as tax and accounting requirements.
7. To protect our legal interests, such as fraud prevention and security purposes.
When customers provide personal data of third-party recipients to our company, such as the name, address, and contact details of the recipient of a delivery service, they are responsible for obtaining the necessary consents and authorizations to disclose and process such personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Our company will only use the personal data of third-party recipients for the purpose for which it was disclosed to us.
It is important for customers to understand that our company's liability is limited when it comes to the personal data of third-party recipients that they provide to us. We cannot be held liable for any damages or losses incurred by the third-party recipient or any other party as a result of the customer's failure to obtain the necessary consents and authorizations or their failure to comply with applicable data protection laws.
Furthermore, we cannot be held liable for any damages or losses incurred by the third-party recipient or any other party as a result of the processing of their personal data by our company, unless such damages or losses are directly attributable to our intentional misconduct or gross negligence.
Customers are responsible for ensuring that any personal data of third-party recipients that they provide to us is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If a third-party recipient requests access to, correction of, or deletion of their personal data that we hold, we will forward the request to the customer who provided the personal data to us. The customer will then be responsible for responding to the request and ensuring that the third-party recipient's data protection rights are respected.
In summary, while we take reasonable measures to ensure the protection and security of personal data provided to us by customers, our company's liability is limited when it comes to personal data of third-party recipients that customers provide to us. Customers are responsible for obtaining the necessary consents and authorizations and for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the personal data they provide to us.
Data subjects have the following rights with regard to their personal data:
1. Right to access: Data subjects have the right to know what personal data is being processed about them and to obtain a copy of this data.
2. Right to rectification: Data subjects have the right to request that any inaccurate or incomplete personal data be corrected or completed.
3. Right to erasure: Data subjects have the right to request that their personal data be deleted in certain circumstances, such as when the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or when the data subject withdraws their consent to the processing.
4. Right to restrict processing: Data subjects have the right to request that the processing of their personal data be restricted in certain circumstances, such as when the accuracy of the data is contested or when the data subject objects to the processing.
5. Right to data portability: Data subjects have the right to receive a copy of their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another controller.
6. Right to object: Data subjects have the right to object to the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances, such as when the data is processed for direct marketing purposes or when the data is processed based on the legitimate interests of the controller.
7. Right not to be subject to automated decision-making: Data subjects have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning them or similarly significantly affects them.
We will report any data privacy breach or steal of its database and shall notify the Data subjects and the concerned authorities within a period of 5 days as of the detection of such violation.
We may at times, request your consent to conduct certain actions with your personal information. When requesting your consent, we are transparent in ensuring you know what you are consenting to.
The Net Global Head Office, Karantina, Sahara Street, Beirut - Lebanon
Discover how The Net Global can assist you with your distribution and logistics needs.